Sunday 20 November 2016

Special announcement for Artem's World Music №30!

My dear collegues and friends,
As you maybe know my next show will be N30. Unfortunately I had no special celebration on 10, 20 and 25…. So I am planning something special for N30.
All my listeners and operators who play my shows on the air know that it is dedicated to World Music. So if you are able to record a greeting for my show N30 n your native language, it will be great. You also could remind music I maybe played or maybe you just want to hear, so ask me for a singer, group or just a region of the World and I’ll try to do my best!
Special attention: we have a lot of English speaking listeners, so but English is different fom part to part of the World so if you native language is English, please? turn your local accent on as much as it is possible. Sure, it will be great 
The plan is to produce new show before Christmas 2016!
If I’d collect as much different and exotic languages as possible, it will be greeeeeeaaaaat!
Thank you in adavnce for support!
Yours truly,
Incredible Artem


E-mail address is: arpro@mail.ru

Chers collegues et amis
Peut-être vous savez que mon show suivant est N30. Lamentablement je n’avais pas celebrations speciales pour mes 10, 20 ou 25, mais j’ai un plan special pour N30!
Tous mes ecouteurs et operateurs quels diffusent mes shows a l’air savent bien que ils sont dediés a la musique traditionelle ou folklorique de notre Monde. Puis si vouz avez opportunité a faire un record avec le message de celebration pour mon 30 en votre langue native, faitez-vous, parce que c’est quelque chose superb! Et si vous voulez ecouter la musique peut-être ecoutée en mes shows ou simplement quelque chose de la musique traditionelle d’un pays ou la certe region du monde, imformez-vous moi s’il vous plaît! Je vais a faire tout meilleur possible.
J’ai un plan a faire ce nouvel show avant de Noël 2016!
Puis si j’aurai oportunité a collecter tan beaucoup de langues differentes et exotiques que possible, ce sera quelque chose impressionant!
Merci bien pour votre aide!
Sincèrement, Artem Incrouayable


E-mail: arpro@mail.ru

No comments: