Friday 19 February 2016

New design eQSL from QBC International (Hungary)

Today I have received very nice and unique eQSL from QBC International, free radio from Central Hungary. Thank you very much for it and good job with audience!

And some fragment from OP's letter:

"I use small home made low power transmitters in the 10 - 30 watt range. Currently I use a clone of the "Grenade" transmitter with 10 watts of power. My antenna is a dipole aligned in north-south direction, 9 meters above the ground.

I like to transmit on a regular basis, according to a fixed schedule. Currently QBC is on air on weekdays from 18.00 to 04.00 UTC. On weekends, transmissions are mostly continuous from Friday evening to Monday morning. However outages might occur during daytime.
 
I recently opened a blog to publish the latest news and informations about the station, the music currently played and free radio related links. You can find it at qbcinternational.blogspot.com.

I send eQSL's via email, different for each month"

No comments: